View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011

pcss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
I'll request to above members to act like matures, conquering the battle has not come to an end, life is not just to pass css or pcs, its beyond that!!!!

I wonder how could you people be so bias in supporting your own view and insulting the other? Yes you have right to deny or give your arguments like "BabaKhan" is providing arguments here, neither he is sarcastic nor indecent to anyone yet. I will request you guys to act as decent members because it is leaving bad impression on aspirants like us.

Hope you guys will take it as friendly advise, If i am failed to explain my point, I will try it once again as we are here to learn.

Regards,
Dear Shaikh Sahab, urf MBA, as I remember, you had once maintained that bureaucrats sit like dogs before their political masters. When you can go to this limit of adopting uncivlised attitude, there is no reason left for you to visit the threads exclusively reserved for bureaucracies.

Before you point your fingers again, make it sure that your own hands are clean at first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcss For This Useful Post:
Nasar Abbasi (Saturday, March 12, 2011)