View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 13, 2011

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Oh this is Yasir Qureshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcss View Post
I never said that you post something like that, rather I said that you "maintained" this. When I once called you, you told me on a phone call that you are more interested in intelligence than in bureaucracy. When I asked you the reason, you went to an extreme limit of adopting this uncivilised attitude.

I don't think it was your mistake. I would just see it as your opinion, but you do not have any right to abuse an institution in this immature way.

I can easily predict that now you would flatly deny to have said anything like this, but it still means that you should not be visiting the threads when you are not interested to be a dog (bureaucrat).
Oh you are Yasir Qureshi sb!!!!

Dear Qureshi Sahab, I am still with that when I am comparing one of my closet family friend serving as DDO(R) and other in ISI, my analysis was very friendly, I have respect for every profession, never mean to insult any bureaucrat because my eldest chacha (Taya) was a bureaucrat too belongs to DMG, he retired in BPS-21 after having severe road accident in Islamabad, many of my known family friends are there too.

But comparing DDO(R) of PCS and AD ISI, I would prefer to AD(ISI) its my personal choice after looking at a newly inducted friend in ISI, he is enjoying something unique, just like CSPs.

Sorry If my words have hurt you, I don't wanna discuss phone things here, If I discussed then many things will worsen the situation :PPPPPPP

And I am out from this

PEACE.