View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2005

mszii is on a distinguished road
Default Communism - is a failure..

I have to respectfully disaggree with Saba's comments about communism. First of all, communisn is not at all like islamic economic system. In communism everything is owned and controlled by the state (govt.). It is based on the wonderfull concept of 'sharing'. This system can not work, human beings by nature are selfish. Since in communisn there is no way anyone can work hard and make life better for them, people loose interest, and do the minimal work. Since everyone is rewarded equally, no matter how much work one puts in.

Communism is basically a system that is based on fiction and an idea of a perfect society where people place their country's interests before their own. Now, tell me if anyone feel that way..? I'm sure we all have patriotic views but at the same time, we want to improve our personal lives and the lives of our family and children.

So in fact, communism DID FAIL in the Soviet Union, and it will fail again, if any other country trys to impose this system. And by no means, I imply that capitalism is perfect, but its better compared to communism.

Responses welcomed...

shams.