View Single Post
Old Monday, September 19, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Damsel, I appreciate your fervour about the discussion. Let me continue the race...

Well Madam, you must agree to the fact that it failed in Russia and is responsible for its disintegration. People of Russia suffered pathetically sick economic conditions during that system. (You can refer the Encarta Encyclopedia for it)

I don't really know how do you define "beneficial to mankind". Capitalism gives more to man, comparative to communism. Man, by his instincts... doesn't want equality. You don't want the poor to be equal to you. And if something like this happens, who will work at the place of the poor? There has to be a class differences for healthy growth of societies. Some have to rule and some have to be ruled.

And yes... as Shams suggested, man is greedy, he wants more... capitalism gives him more! (good point shams)

Communism is concentrated on the needs of people rather than their efficiency. Hence... it gives rise to mediocrity and inefficiency. People don't work and take away their salaries. (This is what I call communism)

There is no use fighting over the disintegration... it was one of the consequences of that economic system. (:P)

According to your assertion.. China developed its economy on the basis of communism and turned semi-capitalist, recently? I want to ask you if China is such a stupid to switch over to Capitalism from your ideal system?

Communism is not similar to Islamic System. Islamic System allows you to hold your possessions however communism doesn't do that. You can't own anything, what the heck. It means you have no chances to rise in life. There is no competition.. there is no life!

Regards,
Adil Memon

I guess, it would be enough for you now. Its really hard to make women understand things :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba
My good reason for communism

I don’t agree that communism is a total failure…….infact it’s not a failure at all…. It never collapsed…..n it’s the only system which is beneficial for the whole mankind. On the contrary, Capitalism is the root cause of detriment among the masses.

Now to justify my claim….I need to glance at some chronological facts……

According to some analysts, existence and implementation of communism was the core origin for the downfall of Russia. I don’t fall in with their statement….. [to some extent it’s true]…but it was not the communism which drove her to such repercussions….It was their political system that must be held responsible…and there is a significant difference between a political system and an economic system….Russia had single party rule [dictatorship]….n we all know the shortcomings of monocracy … we r its victim…..When a ruler of a country tries to impose single party rule then that’s actually a deterioration epoch for the people of that state….and this is what happened in Russia… Infliction of any system with totalitarianism can never flourish...and secondly Russia engaged herself in the race of weapons, ignoring her main track of development......Russia was revolutionized in 1919 and after civil war in 1924, she became the world’s most powerful state….It was all the mercy of communism…..Rapid development took place in country and that’s how future of Russian took a U-turn towards development. While USA who got her freedom sometime in 1870, took centuries to become the giant of this world….this is all because of communism …that Russia was on the peak with such short span of time…..We have got another example of Chain……though now China is a semi capitalist state but she owes all of her initial development to this communism….

Communism is similar to Islam……The concept of surplus value is what Islam preaches us…We can’t deny this fact…….Communism was never a failure… some external factors actually made it a failure….but keeping those factors constant [because those factors are never recommended] it’s the best economic system we can have……

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Saturday, July 24, 2010)