View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
I don't know .. I feel like dying .. And you know what, sach kabhi bhi kisi k samnay nahin aaye ga ..
One thing that strikes me .. Chalo he was allegedly pardoned by the family of murdered .. 302 ka muqaddema khatam .. But What about spying .. ? Conspiracy .. ? Maqtool k wursa ne sab kuch khud hi maaf ker diya .. ?
One of the member who swore here has let his feelings out .. But many of us simply wanna die .. I don't want to repeat the exact word keeping in mind the forum rules .. But indirectly .. Yes .. Hamarai koi ghairat nahin .. Not in leaders, not in people .. Not in any one ..
And what about Aafia .. ? I agree with Imran Khan's views .. Extremism will prevail even more now ..

Allah hamaray haal per reham farmaaye .. Hum zaleel o ruswa ho chukay hain duniya mein

i am being hopeless too...and Aafia pata nai chalta bhai, kuch din baad pata challay k she has also eloped with some American Dude aur hum idher aiwain rona rooo rahay hon hehehehehehe

i am just ashamed that we took it personal. Afterall it was 2 dogs being shot in the streets nothing more than that ...that's the worth of Pakistanis