View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
ziada emotional na bano warna khud kushi karni pari geee apko bhi ehhehehehe..... koyee badla nai hay ...guess what allah nay hamain ibrat ka nishaan bananay k liyay banaya hay...this nation as well as us
u know yesterday i got a text k " A ligitimate Question for Fozia Wahab: Do u think that Davis has right to rape u coz he has the diplomatic immunity? Spread this msg so it can reach to Fozia and she will give answer of our question"

Literally , i was shocked. I don't know what are measures for us to consider sm1 our "Izat" ...Isn't she a Pakistani women . Hum loog apni nfrat us ka rape krwany ko tayar hain Aisi qoum main hum ...hamry sath yahi ho ga na