View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
u know yesterday i got a text k " A ligitimate Question for Fozia Wahab: Do u think that Davis has right to rape u coz he has the diplomatic immunity? Spread this msg so it can reach to Fozia and she will give answer of our question"

Literally , i was shocked. I don't know what are measures for us to consider sm1 our "Izat" ...Isn't she a Pakistani women . Hum loog apni nfrat us ka rape krwany ko tayar hain Aisi qoum main hum ...hamry sath yahi ho ga na
buss phir tension na lo...mujhe tou Raymond pur kuch ghussa nai. In Pakistaniyoo pur hay...us k baad political parties like Jamat-i-Islami etc etc pur lanaat...they use quran, islam, izat, yeh woh etc etc for their goals...aj k baad kabhi nai hoga aisa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, March 17, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, March 16, 2011)