Thread: My Mark Sheet
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 19, 2006
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
my marks sheet.i want to share my marks with u all.this was my 2nd attempt .

compulsory.
essay ===30 (fail)
english===53
everyday science===57
current affairs===41
pakistan affairs===42 GK total=142.
islamiat====42

optional
public admin======45
journalism======67

zoology
paper 1====58
paper2====53 total=111

indo pak history
paper 1====49
paper2====60 total=109.

total ===600 marks. fail in compulsory english.

well i attempted global warming essay and in my opinion i made a good attempt but couldnt clear.i was sure that i wouldnt clear english paper but got 53 marks.
my current affair paper went very well ,best of all the papers but i am disappointed to see only 41 marks.
if i can convert my 50s into 60s that can make the difference 4 me.but with 2 months preparation this is the result,coz i had my last course semester in april and i secured course work CGP 4.1. of which i am really glad.
a little more effort can change the whole story.after looking at the mark sheets of members i must say its matter of luck also but little more effort in the right direction and with presnce of mind can give good results.
i wish everyone best of luck and EID MUBARAK>
AFRMS.