Thread: Sociology 2011
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

i alsi wrote an explanatory note on social change and than on groups..i did it in two parts..i am asking for groups only as these grups are right..my that question covers full sheet and an extra ,,u can imagine i wrote a separate note in social change and than on groups
and i have written according to tje question ceiteriaa regarding groups

a↲↲@Rishzzz;↲↲I first define social change,↲ ↲ ↲↲Elements of change.↲Factor that bring change↲Types of changes↲↲Evolution↲And revolution.↲Examples↲frenchrevolution.industrial ,Marx and max webber theories revloution,Islamic and Iranian revolution,↲Apartheid state,↲And evolution of pakistan from 1857to 1940and from1940to 1947 revolution.↲effects of social change..↲Indicators and direction of social change.↲And primary groups me vo joint ce nuclear families ,migration,social pressure dynamics.↲And anomie.normlessness.and so on. . .↲Me crame nae krty ,me 7 questn ke bary me satisfy nae karen ap btaen ye galat ya thek

Last edited by Rixwan; Saturday, April 09, 2011 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Merged