View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 07, 2005
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold
Default Political Science & Const. Law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight
ASSALAM-0A-LIKUM!

HOPE U 2 B FINE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH……….I WANT U 2 SUGGEST SOME GOOD BOOKS FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE AND I WOULD BE MORE OBLIGED IF SOMEONE COULD REFER ME THE TOPICS TO BE STUDIED AT PRIORITY.
can u tell me where from the proverbs for pashtho are u studying??????????????also can u comment on the importance of hujra nd tappa and jirga in "olasi jwand"
regards

TWILIGHT
ASA

Political Science

Ps-I has the lenghtiest course... in western.... read thoroughly... plato, aristotle, micheavelli, hobbes, locke, rouseau and marx...
IN muslim read farabi, al-mawardi, Iqbal and Ibn-Khaldun

In CL

UK, US, France, Russia, India and Pakistan's Constitution
UK, US, Pakistan in every possible details
France... president, features of constitution and administrative law
India... Federalism, president, Parliament, and secularism

For Pushto

Tappa, Pukhtoon Larkhood, Pukhto da nasar Thareekh, Pukhto Nasar, Durdanay, Rehman baba (MA course). etc. You can get these books from Pushto Acadamy Pesh. Univ.Also Sahar book is also good.
As far as pushto is concerened you can make selective study in this subject. Two to three poets, Olasi adab and Tappa, Da nasar 4 adwars,and a few kinds of nasars from the book Pukhto nasar.

Regards,
Adnan
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Argus For This Useful Post:
Alina Khadim (Wednesday, September 23, 2015), AliNaseem (Monday, April 18, 2016), Aqazaansari (Saturday, November 12, 2016), fasadi bacha (Wednesday, August 26, 2015), kaneezfatimasahar (Friday, March 07, 2014), Miss Ayaz (Sunday, July 08, 2012), Urma Waqar (Sunday, December 23, 2012)