View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56

sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Doll View Post
anyone give me the tips 4 preparing MTO askari bank test???? mnz where to prepare??
Asslam-o-Allaikum Dear Fellows.

I am MTO of Askari Bank from batch XII. I am thankful to cssforum for providing me much info about CSS. I prepared for CSS under guidance from this forum, while I was also on job in Askari Bank.

Now i got an opportunity to return something( obviously not in equal terms) to members of this forum. Following are some guidelines and facts about Test.

1. Negative marking of .25 marks for each wrong answer

2. Test will be consist of 100 marks to be solved in 2 hours.

3. 95 % MCQ and 5 marks for a short essay.

4. Division of marks.

A. General Knowledge 20%

B. Math(Quanitative Skils) 30%

C. Economics 20 %

D. English 30%(inclusing essay)

5. Strategy for preparation.

A. General Knowledge will be simple. So it can be prepared from any General Knowledge book like Dogars or Carvan etc. My personal suggestion would be not to emphasize(prepare) too much on this due to two reasons. First it will be easy and second lot of time is required to prepare, which will not yield equevalent results. So prepare it but not emphasize too much.

B. This is the portion to decide whether one is going to pass the test or not. Because you can prepare it in one or two days. Buy a GMAT book and learn techniques of solving questions. This part will be based on GMAT pattern. I assure that all my 30 MCQ are correct. So prepare it comprehensively. It will yield great benefits.

C.Economics portion is tricky. Pick up a economics book and learn basic theories/principles of economics. Dont rely just on existing knowledge. You have to refresh and reequip your mind, otherwise a amalgamtion of theories will cause problems. A sample question could be
"what will be impact on inflation if goverment borrowing rise.
1.rise
2.fall
3.no effect"

Put greater effort in micro economics basic theories such as price elasticity or inelasticity.

4.English portion is toughest. I solve only 8 MCQ from this portion, However one with good english can solve this. It will be divided into Antonyms, Synonyms, Comprehension. Preparing this portion required a lot of time not yielding desired results.

Welcome you to prestigious Bank of Pakistan. MTO of Askari Bank is better than MTO of any other Bank in terms of Pay and Facilities.

“ Askari Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer”

Further Queries are Welcom
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarfaraz shami For This Useful Post:
balu (Sunday, October 13, 2013), msajjad (Tuesday, March 22, 2011), Muhammad Bilal Anwar (Saturday, February 18, 2012), RMKamran (Thursday, September 03, 2015), Silver Doll (Saturday, March 19, 2011), wikkiahmad (Sunday, October 13, 2013), Zia UllahPG (Sunday, May 20, 2012)