View Single Post
Old Friday, October 20, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold
Default How to improve English

asslam o aleekum
i m a banker(Officer Grade2/Credit Manager) and aspire to become a CSP Officer, however when i analyse myself i realize that my English is for below than the required level.i want to know the ways to improve my english with the following constraints,

1-My job is very tough and lenthy.i have to work almost 10 to 12 hours daily.

2-i belong to a small tehsil where no academies or other institutions are availble for guidance.
3-i have completed my BA as a private canidate and never joined a college or university.

however i have completed Banking Diploma (a highly prestigious qualification for bankers) from institute of bankers pakistan in the same situation..

i request all the members to guide me in this regard.i wish to appear in 2008.Can i qualify in this situation?

With Regards

Saleeqa Batool