View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 23, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
I would have gone for an other place, hostel etc but i did not find any in DHA and living in any other area is not without risks. Shifting now is out of question because of the scarcity of time, a month left in the exam. the only alternative i have now is to study at night from 8 to 8 in the morning. what would you suggest, wont it affect my memory and health.
Bath Island, Clifton are all safe and better than DHA. I am also from Lahore and lived in Clifton Block 3 in an apartment building right next to Bilawal House (not in front of Bilawal house) and it was a pretty decent location and building. Two Floors for car parkng and the building was residential with a sea view. To top it all, since it was right next to Bilawal house, there was hardly any loadshedding e.g. max daily load shedding was 1 hour while all the apartment complexes in front of Bilawal house had daily 6-8 hours minimum loadshedding. Rent was 35k/month for 2 bed furnished in 09.