View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 23, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear, Are you going to DCL daily?

Lets fix a meeting there on a cup of tea.
Yea I am going there regularly. Why not you are welcome. ... we can have a good cup of tea there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
Bath Island, Clifton are all safe and better than DHA. I am also from Lahore and lived in Clifton Block 3 in an apartment building right next to Bilawal House (not in front of Bilawal house) and it was a pretty decent location and building. Two Floors for car parkng and the building was residential with a sea view. To top it all, since it was right next to Bilawal house, there was hardly any loadshedding e.g. max daily load shedding was 1 hour while all the apartment complexes in front of Bilawal house had daily 6-8 hours minimum loadshedding. Rent was 35k/month for 2 bed furnished in 09.
You are right. ... . I liked the area however 35k is something that i have never seen in my life LOLS.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sajidnuml For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Friday, March 25, 2011)