View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 26, 2011

aghashoaib is on a distinguished road
Default reveoulation truth and mystrey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
Dear Fellows,

Yesterday, we were discussing in the thread....Revolution is spreading to more countries !
that weather these revolutions are conspiracy or really a revolution....
i m using djuice as mobile network and today from djuice i got a message which is.... Itna sannata kio hai bhai..?kia khamoshee he hamara mustaqbil hai...?
and this remind me last night discussion of revolution or conspiracy...as we all know that Telenor is not local company...so may be that all seems conspiracy to me because as far as i know, those so called Revolutions of Tunisia and Egypt...initiated through Internet and Mobile services....

What do you think...........?
first of all we have to see the causes of upriseing in arabian countries i would notcall it revoulation because it to me uprising. We need do understand the diffrence b/w uprising and revoulation, in countries like pakistan such could not exist because there is diffrence in the said countries and pakistan. There rulers were for long time it is right pakistan had long rules of army dictators but masses thrown them out by "sponsered agitations",as far as your comments regarding certain cellular network is concerned it may be a factor but we should take it as possitve if by this media campiegn if people aware of their of right it is not a big deal.
rose_pak (Sunday, March 27, 2011)