View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fortune will become famous soon enough
Default Experience 2011

This was my third consecutive attempt. I scored 618 in 2009 and 653 in 2010, but failed in Essay writing in either attempts though i was much confident. Talking about CSS-2011, i must mention that i could not prepare myself well; i was engrossed with many problems. This year, in essay writing, i just confined my thoughts to topic only and did not brought about anything else that may relate to topic. Let me tell u categorically.

Essay: Hurdles in our way to becoming a truly independent state

I started with elements of a truly independent state and went on to describe hurdles. I consider it a NO Good Governance Essay so, i focused on international sphere such as increased interdependence, globalization of the world, influence of super powers on our foreign policy, pressure of international economic institutions on our economic activities, foreign aid and assistance, supremacy of international law etc. Though i was satisfied after the paper, my apprehensions have grown with every passing day; don't know why. Pray for me.

Composition

It was a bit philosophical paper. Those who are with psychology might have performed well yet passing it would be a hard nut to crack.

General Knowledge

Everyday science went good unexpectedly. I always have secured good score in Current Affairs and this time i hope likewise too, but Pakistan affairs was a tricky paper. so far as MCQs r concerned, they still followed the same trend Lets pray for each others' success.

Islamiat

My previous experience has remained superb irrespective of prior apprehensions. I scored 64 and 65 in 2009 and 2010 respectively. Though paper followed same generalized nature, a good score can be hoped. This time MCQs were a bit easy in comparison with that in 2010. But fear of securing less marks is a natural phenomenon when it comes to generalized nature of the paper.

History of USA

Last year i scored 72 with nailing 19 MCQs correct. This time i could make out only 14. Though paper was out of tradition so, those who made selective study or relied on guess paper had their fingers crossed. Do pray for my good marks.

Journalism

In either of my previous attempts, i secured 55 irrespective of the fact that it slaughtered candidates brutally in 2010. This year paper's demand was general observation in journalistic domain and critical analysis. I have always enjoyed general questions as they are more scoring and provide ample room for writing ur observation.

Sociology

Again i secured 63 in either attempts. In 2010, though i could make out only 10 MCQs, i scored good. This year it was a blend of subjective and general questions. Lets pray for those who opted for sociology.

International Relations

Despite, difficulty in MCQs, i performed well in subjective portion. This paper always demanded critical analysis of international developments on both national and international diplomacy and law. I expect good marks as i obtained 58 marks in 2010.

Sindhi

One of my best papers. IN SH ALLAH 75 +

Muhammadan Law

The best paper. IN SH ALLAH 80 marks

Overall

Overall i performed well, but apprehensions are numerous because of previous failures. But my suggestion to the aspirants is Pray for ur success as destiny can be changed with nothing but Prayer. I am also planning to go for UMMRAH. I will pray for you buddies. Do pray for me as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Sunday, March 27, 2011)