View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011

Imtiaz ali will become famous soon enoughImtiaz ali will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
@ vevo

With due respect sir, this discussion is killing the whole purpose of this forum .. One should get the info he/she requires for his exams and thats it .. There is no need to make friends here or to be personal with anyone .. Moderators have to do their job, or should they just leave it all alone with complete lawlessness surrounding here .. ? The 'highly educated' people u mentioned earlier would fill this place with abusive behaviour in that case and this forum which is accessed from all around the world will depict the nature of highly educated people on the most prestigious exam forum of Pakistan to the whole of the world ..

That is why i m against all these medals and awards race on this forum .. It tends to create an atmosphere of competition between users and hence killing the original purpose of this forum .. There should be no award or medal bigger than the aim of passing CSS for aspirants .. Now get over with this discussion .. Aur parrho sab jaa k ..

Iam Agree with u dear, But Some Time Li gets Personal, Because yestarday she deleted my posts, i dont know why.......... Well She is doing good job because These law make this forum beautiful.