View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevo View Post
members,

how do u see the rude and authoritarian behavior of last island on this forum? her unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem culminates in ban of well-educated and highly qualified members. everyone observe her trait of displaying arrogance but due to fear of her vengeance members remain silent, no doubt she owns this gustapoo forum but the way she treats people is a shame on humanity and human values.

throw some light on this issue
Last Island and other moderators are strict with rules and at times I myself had some problems but one should not forget the purpose of this forum that is providing for preparation of CSS. And in this regard i feel that the forum admin, staff and moderators are highly successful and deserve to be appreciated, in fact thanked. I never would like to see this forum as a chat room in the name of freedom of expression.

And I did not find Last Island unreasonable and rude rather she is precise and straight forward most of the time. She is intelligent too and i always enjoyed reading her posts and replies (except once).