View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by french View Post
I also heard that PPP Govt. has settled issues with Legari (chairman HEC) by pressuring his brother. That s why Dr atta ur rehman came forward to save HEC.
What you "hear" is not a fact, neither has it anything to do with a fact. Please do say something that is logical and/or for which you have some proof. Accusing is easy, proving is difficult.

Quote:
It is now responsibility of Young University Faculty members to araise voice for HEC s existance.
Provinces always brag "SOBAI-KHUD-MUKHTIARI" and blah blah. Does that mean, only easy-going things for provinces or should they also something tough and prove themselves? HEC is not being removed, It will still exist but on provincial level (Administrated by provinces) that's what the provinces always wanted i.e Province Independence .. isn't it?

Quote:
Dear kia DMG koi qurani word hai?
Right to protest avails every where.
Protest and misbehavior are 2 different things. Freedom of speech has some limitations, there exist no such thing as "Free speech" because what might be freedom of speech for you might be an offensive and hateful speech for me and vice verse. Don't we all stand up against the cartoons that are drawn insulting our religion etc? It's freedom for them & an offense for us as we are offended by it .. so don't adopt double standards, Right to protest means not insulting someone .. protest can be done peacefully without name-calling and making fun.

Quote:
Is it not true DMG is destroying HEC for their funds? Do all PCS in punjab are not raising their voices agaist DMG s cruelity?
I don't know if DMG is destroying HEC for their funds or not, I have no proper knowledge on the issue so I cannot comment however Even If they are (For the sake of argument, I agree with you) then does that give you the right to insult them and call them names instead of criticizing them in a positive way? Are you Interested in Results or taunting/abusing?

Quote:
If yes, then what s wrong in saying them DMG (Dictator minded group).
Nothing much, what people say just tell us more about their background

Quote:
Please healthy criticism bi bardashat krna sekheen.
Calling names is not Healthy criticism it's ill manners though