View Single Post
Old Monday, March 28, 2011

Babakhan is on a distinguished road

I informed respectable forum ages ago the reality kind of mess we have in Sindh province but literate people have thrashed my view point. The cases which are lodged in court have a number of charges of different nature and are backed by big bureaucrats of our province. These bureaucrats have helped the court going candidates in accumulating evidences and one of the leading lawyer of the country has taken up this case. Further more; Govt. is also fully against this allocation as according to many kith and kins of politicians such as Sharjeel Memon's cousin has heard saying that SN Abbasi’s son has taken big money from bureaucrats in this allocation ignoring politicians and this was taken up as a serious charge in political circles. The courts are very aggressive and easy to approach nowadays and will entertain everything come in their way specially corruption in different organization. The allocation of SPSC personnel along with the son of controller examination is something which will always be seen as a thorn in the flash.

Most irritating thing is that one or two of those candidates who won the case in Supreme Court regarding change in time table also going into the court again as they are claiming that their re-examination and checking of civil law paper was also with the mala-fide intentions of SPSC and they were failed in anger due to their contact with Supreme court and their copies were also marked by some one who is not a teacher of law college or even not a LLB or related to legal practice. To me this is also one of the strongest arguments against the allocation and needs thorough investigation.

Allocated candidates are also called upon to lodge their legal battle against court going people and lets see how much time this will take to get it resolved because of the long list of charges against SPSC. Conclusively as I said in one of my posts earlier that it is a tug of war between bureaucrats and the arrest of Mr. Umar Zaur (BPS-19, Former Controller examination) by Anti corruption department under the instructions of current regime have proved to be a point of serious clash.

I am also a passer of CCE 2008 but I am writing this to prove all those wrong who used unethical language against my remarks and called me USELESS. I was right and you all are wrong in your assessment of exam conducted by Sindh govt. and other peculiar dynamics related to same.