View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mard e Mujahid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanzeel View Post
Agreed sir, its right of mods to say such. Sir mukt should have made complaint to mods for removal of word on which he has reservations.

And even if french has called DMG as Dictator minded group. Is it something too bad? mr. mukht may visit some senior DMG officer, at least above 5th common, not junior than that. And get their comments at officers like Afzal Kahut, AZK Sherdil, Mehr Jeewan Khan, and majority of them. Aren't their behaviours like dictator. A blood relation of mine, a senior DMG, he also is no doubt dictator minded and all his batchmates, so its nothing v offensive remarked by French.

However, Mods may make a better decision in this regard.

For the record, I MUST intervene here.
I personally met an officer of the 2nd common (OMG) who was subordinate to both Mr. Afzal Kahut and Mr. AZK Sherdil.
He is from the OFFICE MANAGEMENT GROUP. And he says that AZK Sherdil and Afzal Kahut were both honest and upright officers.
And Mr. Kahut was the only bureaucrat in the Federal Govt. who had the courage to stand up to Musharraf and tell him his true worth to his face. He is WIDELY respected in the Civil Bureaucracy.

We are not agents of the govt. and DMG for supporting the devolution of HEC.
We might not even agree with it.
What we ARE against is that SOLELY blaming DMG for EVERY thing bad that happens to Pak is "madness". We must think rationally.
This thread should be closed as a whole since it is senseless, irrational and is marring the reputation of a group of officers who are amongst the best and brightest of the country.

If you think the DMG is so bad, why don't you join it and improve it?

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 12:14 AM.