View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toba View Post
today my student asked a question to me about palmistery. she told me that a women whose prediction was true looked at her hand n predicted that she will b married twice b caz when she closed her fist near little finger appeard two lines clear.these lines indicate marriage . i said that as a muslim we should nt believe in these things but she insists that it is a knowlege like astrology n stars. she z worried about that prediction .dear members HAZRAT ALI said who believe these things should find their own GOD .wat about your opnion n point of view about palmistery n prediction.
Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) prohibited to show hand to a palmist so we,the Muslims should not search for a fortune teller.

Well I believe in palmistry but true palmists are very few now a days.A learned palmist can tell about most of the things related to one's life but he is not an authority because Allah Almighty can change a person's destiny at any moment on the basis of prays.We are prohibited to get knowledge of future because it makes one disappointed and fearful before that time as well as the person's belief sticks to fortune teller rather Allah.

Haath ki lakiron par mat qismat ka gumaan karna,
qismat tou unki bhi hoti hai jin k haath nahin hotay...!!