View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 31, 2011
37th Common
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 275

Syed Saadat will become famous soon enoughSyed Saadat will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Lucky us and Lucky You

Its been so long since I posted something on this forum that I have almost forgotten the rules and regulations, I was about to make a new thread titled “Last island;last of the women”,just on the same theme as that of the films Last of the Mohicans or The last Samurai Digressions have always been a feature of my wanderer mind but today I write here with a focus and the nucleus of the personality I am writing about is such that it would not allow me to digress too far,hehehe now here I shot a little too high. People would start thinking that I am talking about Muhammad Ali Jinnah which actually I am not.
I can go on wishing a happy birthday,with flowers blooming left write and centre but I feel you have had enough of that already. I would just take this moment to appreciate what I appreciate most about you. I can still list many things like sweet demeanor, elegant personality, wily wit, blah blah ,I am just giving examples of what can be written ,I do not mean that you have these attributes ,hehehehe(I am still the same mean man who used to post here more than a year ago)
What I appreciate most about Last island is the “Woman” in you.Happy birthday to the woman in you.I tend to create icons in my mind like those on the desktop of a computer screen. Among these mind icons ,if I double click the one titled woman,someone like you gets really close to fulfilling the criterion laid down there.
Poised but not pretentious,aggressive but not arrogant,beautiful but not boisterous.
We would have missed so much if you had not been born :P and you would have missed so much too.hehehehe like morons who write strange birthday wishes.On this Magnificent note I wind this wish up.

Happy Birthday once again

sS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Syed Saadat For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Sunday, April 03, 2011), Last Island (Friday, April 01, 2011), Raz (Thursday, March 31, 2011), silza (Friday, March 28, 2014)