View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 31, 2011

hollyqueen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
Walaikum Assalam,

dont worry about Current Affairs, if you consider it difficult you wont be able to overcome this fear, as me too didnt take lot of interest in Politics and all, but once i decided to appear for CSS, i have to take interest in it and for now I am bit successful in this too, I have started with the columns of people in Urdu.. but i didnt make my thinking let go with the thinking of writer but i analyse that how one see things and this will ultimately build your analytical thinking...

Regarding subjects, I must say keep Journalism as your optionals but you can drop Indo Pak history, when i selected the subject i too chose Indo Pak, but when i went through the past papers and books, it seems that it wont be easy to tackle therefore I have decided to drop it, on for Indo Pak you can go for any of the subject related to your education background like zoology...

Anyway final decision lies with you definitely, do see all the past papers before deciding any optionals.

Thanks A lot! Your advice would prove quite helpful.

But a CSP told me not to opt zoology. I've seen past zoology papers and i found them easy as cmpared to journalism.

I'm quite determined to choose psychology,sociology and journalism. Would it be fine if i opt for us history and Pushtu. I've just gone through a pushto paper, though i've had bit difficulty in reading it but i think with passage of time i'll make up this deficiency. What do u say? Is my decision correct?