Thread: Ajk psc
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord of pain View Post
i just want to know whether there is any difference between the essay paper of ajk psc and css . If so what sort of difference. Another query is : is it necessary to make an outline in the essay paper of ajk psc. I am from muzaffarabad and interested in applying for ajk psc. However , English essay is the most difficult paper it seems . Any additional help regarding this paper is appreciated.
hi muzaffarabad,

send me mail, you can take that from my profile. To answer your query. the psc essay paper is of only 600 words while css essay is of 3000 words. the outline in 600 words essay is not needed. for further help, you need to ask the question first