View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 63

Sikander-007 will become famous soon enough

@miss khoso.

Your teacher has fell prey to prejudice and narrow mindedness.May Allah grant him the wisdom to seek the righteous path.amen
@paknation
@fortune
sir, i agree with you in toto.

Religion has never been a creation of fear.Allah is the most forgiving and munificent.Religion gives its followers hope,will power and spiritual power.It enhances mental,social and individual capacities of its followers.To create a dedicated and sincere follower-ship a religion relies on reward and punishment.Reward is for good deeds and punishment creates a fear.We worship Allah because we love Allah and not vice versa.Allah doesn't need our poor prayers based on the notion of fear.It should be understood that Allah is not in a perpetual mood of inflicting punishments.irregularity in prayers is due to the attitude of illiterate mullas.i have this permanent problem of rhinitis and ARIA(acute rhinitis induced asthma).i used to go to a Brelvi mosque.My cough irritated many people and i was told that i should not come to the mosque.Guess what i did,i changed the mosque.Allhamdullilah.

i remember that when i developed early signs of asthma many members of my extended family said that it was due to my sins.they said that it was due to wickedness and a sign of Allah's punishment and manifestation of wrath.
We even witness normal social events through religion.

We need to open religion to re-interpretation.
Miss khoso (Monday, April 04, 2011), Stunner (Monday, April 04, 2011)