View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
salam to all, guys i want to request u all my friend is very poor but she got position in punjab university,she is searching for job for about 2 years but all in vein,any one in rawalpindi know any job vacancy in college or school plz let me know.well she has done her masters in geography with me. i am anxiously waiting.

People graduating from LUMS (Lahore), IBA (Karachi), IOBM (Karachi), GIK (Kohat), etc have a higher chance of getting employed than people graduating from Punjab University, Karachi University, Peshawar University, Quetta University, etc. This is a fact. The reasons are quite obvious. You can't compare the strict admission criteria and education standards of LUMS with Punjab University. A graduate of LUMS will, in most cases, be thoroughly stronger than someone from a public university. This is a fact especially given how corruption, coercion and incompetence are the norm in our public universities.

My dad tells me that his stenos have MA degrees. In today's environment, public university degrees cannot stand up against degrees from high-end private and semi-government institutions.

By the way, I myself am a holder of a public university degree.