View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Yes,They do have written score of qualifiers with them.
Indeed they have. Kamran is absolutely right in this regard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
In my opinion they don't have
No they do have

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I think they do, analyze interviews posted here by different aspirants. They are asking questions accordingly (tough interview for those who possibly scored higher) and not very tough for those who have not qualified with competitive marks.

I know marks are not declared yet but from how they ask the questions and things they say directly/indirectly do indicate they have a good Idea of the score in written of the aspirant in question
No there is no criteria which u mentioned. They do have written mark sheet, psychological proforma and a question-answer sheet with them. Every candidate's questionnaire is prepared by keeping in mind his psycho directives and proforma strength as well as written score. However this exception is quite famous with candidates that they do ask more questions from those subjects in which the candidate has scored very high or very low, though there is no hard and fast rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikander-007 View Post
@mukt

Sir,i take an exception to your opinion.Without being personal i implore that please keep in mind that the generalization that good written scores beget tough questions from the panel is not substantiated.Anyone can get tough questions or easy questions.Written Score influences the assessment of the panel but we still have no justification for this assumption.

And the term "tough question" or hard stance itself has a judgement based on the unique experience of the interviewee and the expectations and apprehensions of prospective candidates.
The other day one of my friend who had Physics and Mathematics was asked about Ran of Kutch, Durand Line,Silk Route.He had no exposure of geography.It entirely depends on the mood of the panel.It sends different signals ranging from conventional 30min pleasant ambiance to departure from the expected.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Regards.
Yup absolutely. Cz we qualifiers are in no position to decide or argue with them that from where they should ask us. They have a vast room so they can ask from anywhere.....However cross-questioning explores the strength of candidate's confidence because of hardliner attitude of interviewees really make you wierd when sitting in oxygen-less room
Gul Khan (Tuesday, April 05, 2011), Kamran (Wednesday, April 06, 2011)