View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

men are not superior to women.

tamam insaan ALLAH ki nigaah ma barabar hain.

kisi arbi ko ajmi aur ajmi ko arbi par bartari(superiority) hasil nahee.

thats it

the difference that we see in men and women and their rights and authorities etc is just because of the difference in their nature of duties and the tasks that has been assigned to them in this world.men have more power in their bodies but then they have more responsibilities like earning livelihood for family etc.the day GOD made women a mother,HE gave women superiority over men.they are a lot of other things in women that men can only dream of

@stuuner i was not questioning ALLAH Gz hikmat nor i can do so.i was looking for an answer.ALLAH G ki hikmat par sawal nahee kar saktay par us ko samajhney ki koshish to kar saktay hain na.

what islam gave to women and when it gave it to women should be taken into account while discussing this topic.what was the status of women among those who raisee their fingers on islam and what is the present status of women among them should also be considered.

men can never be superior to women nor women can be superior on men.

jo maa hamain janey,jis k hum marhoney minat hon is duniya ma aney k liye,jo hamain tub zindaa rehney k liye horaak mohiya karey jub hum khud apnay hee wajoo sa na ashnaa hon.hum us par superior ho jain?come on.
maa namaz k doran awaz dey to namaz chohr do.esay hotey hain inferiors?