View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom
Default Lets think about opting Arabic as a Subject in PMS 2011 .

Friends ! Is there someone going to opt Arabic as a subject in PMS 2011 ?
I had Arabic in css 2011 and it was a nice experience . I am not fully aware with the syllabus and pattern of Arabic in PMS.
Is there someone who is committed to go for Arabic . I am waiting anxiously for response from those who are going for Arabic .
The better thing about Arabic is that one can easily attempt the paper in time And if paper is attempted fully one is rewarded heavily .
. Moreover if this paper is attempted just fairly , one is destined to pocket huge marks .