View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 07, 2011

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Malicious Propaganda

@ Arifniazi18

Bro! I have great respect and admiration for you but I am sorry to say that you are only spreading negative propaganda against DMG based on fallacies and unconstitutional designs.
Please make some corrections:

1) DMG is not a federal service. It is an “All Pakistan Service” which represents both Federal Government of Pakistan and the respective provincial governments. So DMG has got the same right to serve in the provinces as the PMS does. CSP/DMG was basically created to serve at the highest echelons of administration because its members were and still are selected through the most competitive examination, CSS. Whereas PMS, and the erstwhile PCS-Executive were created through the Aitcheson report to serve at the low levels of provincial bureaucracy. PMS’ demands of equal share in higher posts are completely unsolicited.

2) As far as the mentioning of your Punjab Assembly Resolution of circa 1988 is involved, I am sorry to say that Punjab Assembly has no right to unilaterally amend the service rules or to change to IPSSF of All Pakistan Services, though it can change the terms of Provincial Services. (Source : Article 240 of Constitution of Pakistan).

3) PMS is not PCS executive. More than 600 of the officials of PMS are the rankers from the stenographers, superintendents, tehsildars and non-gazatted officers as well as the officers of Provincial Secretariat Group. How can a stenographer or a tehsildar be posted and to be elevated to the same post as that of a DMG officer?? It is a completely absurd thing. It is completely unthinkable for the government to give the stenographer more or even the same opportunity as given to a DMG official.

4) DMG officers have their own grievances as for the past many decades not a single DMG officer is posted to judiciary whereas more than 300 PCS officials are serving in Judiciary and enjoying the perks and privileges given to judiciary. It is a complete disregard to the merit of CSS.

5) The number of posts in federal government is already being squeezed up due to 18th Amendment and the abolition of several federal ministries. So most of the senior DMG officials have nowhere to go instead of serving in the provinces.

6) The pace of promotion of PMS officials is already increased to the level of DMG so even being selecting in hordes through a much easier exam, PMS officials are given the same luxuries as given to DMG. After this, there should be strike or whatsoever from PMS. All their demands have largely been met by Mian Nawaz Sharif. They are already given much more than what the actual “PMS RULES OF 2004” have given them.

7) The lists of PMS follies are unlimited. I request all the respectable members not to be indulged in any infighting.

Being a provincial servant of BPS-17 myself (not PMS), I request you not to muzzle the facts and to present the true picture. My aim is to present the true picture and I can quote several incidents where a PMS Officer has usurped the right of a DMG officer.
For more detail see :
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...-officers.html
Abdullah Nayyar (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), ahmed470 (Thursday, April 07, 2011), bifokeen (Thursday, April 07, 2011), Bilal Salim (Friday, April 08, 2011), Hamza Salick (Saturday, June 04, 2011), maliasghar (Friday, April 08, 2011)