View Single Post
Old Friday, April 08, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavour View Post
I had my interview today on APRIL 7. This went very well by the grace of Almighty Allah. The whole interview focused on my optional subject of EUROPEAN HISTORY, my favourite personality and DMG as preference...Three out of four members asked questions on European History. The following questions were asked:

1) Why do I admire Dr Younis of Bangladesh?
2) Situation regarding his recent case in the Bangladeshi Courts
3) European Union: members; Aims and Objectives
4) Why Switzerland and Britain have not adopted Euro Currency?
5) Role played by Bismarck in European History
6) Why is Bismarck admired by Diplomats?
7) Present condition of PAK-IRAN relations
8) How can we build relations with Iran?
9) Stumbling Block in the completion of IRAN-PAKISTAN gas pipeline
10) POTSDAM Conference in European History
11) Charles De Gaulle and his foreign policy
12) Raymond Davis Case
13) Immunities and Privileges under Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations to diplomats
14) Importance of local Bodies in a country
15) Functions and Responsibilities of a aDMG officer
16) Project undertaken by AKHTAR HAMEED KHAN in PAKISTAN(I said sorry in reply to this question)
17) Did bureaucrats in Pakistan collude with politicians that resulted in under-development of the country?
18)Why Local Bodies failed in Pakistan

I had written in my profile that I like listening to music so I was aked which kind of music do I like?

I was asked about 'Music And AMEER KUSRO'....(I did know nothing!!!)

SOHAIL SAFDAR ASKED: You are a lawyer. So I am going to recite few lines before you. Tell me whether charge can be framed against this person or not. He recited IQBAL'S VERSE ('UTTO MERI MATTI KA JAWANO...')

I replied taht no charge can be framed as he is just persuading teh oppressed people to struggle for their rights.

Overall, I dropped two questions...Most of teh questoons were opinionative. GOD BLESS ALL TEH ASPIRANTS!
You had good interview. My prayers are with you.....
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
@Rishzz
Yar ur interview very much resembles mine...I was almost questioned for 40 minz..in my case Sohail Safdar almost tore me to pieces lyk he did with u..I have seen he usually attacks some candidates and tries to assasinate them psychologically..either this is a tactic or wateva I dnt knw..Rana bhagwan das was very kind on me..he asked me abt bhagat singh as well..but in total I dropped 6 questions..and SS also criticized me on not remembering the figures and statistics..he is a little out of his mind..
I have observed SS tries to dominate on accounting or economics type background students and he starts asking questions related to figures, statistics and percentages even formulas... Baqi Bhagat singh wala question tou mene khud bhagat singh ka kaha tab pucha bhagwan das ne, police and optionals pe i was quite aware k pucha jayega zada but itna nahi pata tha k current affair se puchna bother he nahi karenge and they ll keep pondering about my psychological assessment....Anywayz, interview is not the decisive thing, its written which will decide things....ABOUT 30-35 DAYS BAAD REsult expected hai. Lets c!!!! Kis ki qismat me kiya likha hai
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Khan View Post
Dear Fellows AOA
I am thankful to all members who have shared their valuable inputs regarding my querry whether pannel has the scores of our written portion of examination or not.I would like to add here in CSS-2009 examination one of my colleagues scored 195 in the interview and 602 marks in the written portion.Unfortunately she could not be allocated.In that context I think the pannel does not bother about our written scores but concentrates on the Psychologist's opinion while taking interview in order to evaluate us for our suitability for Civil Services.
My noble prayers are with all of my fellows and especially for my colleague whose experience I have shared with all of you
Wish all of you best of luck.
Thanks
Gul Khan.
Yes psychological Test matters a lot. We can not degrade its vitality...

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Those who are not satisfied with their interviews will be happy with the outcome of their results and those who are satisfied with their interviews will NOT be happy with their result. So those of you, which includes but is not limited to rishzz, hamza & jazibroomi etc start partying. I assure you, you all will score better comparatively.

And the above is not a game or an emotional thought, it has something to do with logic, which I shall explain immediately after what I said is proven i.e on the day the results are announced.

For those, who disagree with me, all I can say is "Let time be the judge"
Thanx Buddy for the confidence!!! But reality is that nobody is confident. Everybody can only count probable certainties. It's Allah who is the best judge and knows everything.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
I agree with your assertion that the final interview is generally anchored by one's psychological assessment and not the written score. According to a 38th common friend..

..therefore, more often than not, a good performance in the psychological tests implies a healthy score in the final viva.

cheers
Sure....Lets c how far this assumption goes. But the secrecy wing of CSS is too strong to disclose any clue even. We can just suppose things by inciting examples....Lets pray everybody gets the true reward...ameen

Regards
ggladiator (Friday, April 08, 2011), Gul Khan (Sunday, April 10, 2011), Sikander-007 (Friday, April 08, 2011)