View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 09, 2011

candidatespsc is on a distinguished road

Respected Professor
Baba Khan.
Professor @ FG College.

The days have gone when I used to take ur valuable posts as harsh , baseless and illogical. Now u r the person, I m really impressed from and I m perhaps the strongest advocate of ur logical opinion and philosophy. I wish people took u seriously.

Dear friends :

In light of the respected professor’s philosophy, All 128 recommended people of CCE 2008 must not join their jobs and must refuse and turn down the offer. CSS qualifiers should continue at MLCG department and leave DDOR, and in light of professor’s prudent advice, if any of the recommended candidate has even the job of PST, he should not join the post of DDOR , SOs and others. (If any one wants to know the reasons, I advise him to go through the factual posts of professor Baba khan)

Respected Professor, u have not mentioned what a jobless person should do but as a strong believer in ur philosophy, may I dare advise them on ur behalf, that those jobless people should not join the jobs but plz start their business, even at small scale just like biryani shop, paan shop and also they may go street to street to sell vegetables or fruits. DON’T BE ANGRY brothers, it is better for u as failures have gone in court and they have evidence which will result in enquiry by Anti corruption and the successors of the high ups of the commission will provide them hand made proves and u will be jobless, so Is it not better to follow the advice of the learned professor now?

The above mentioned advices r not for CCE 2008 qualifiers only but for every one who has appeared in ay exam of SPSC because the learned professor has already warned us through his thoughtful posts that after the result of the Mukhtiarkar , it will be challenged in court and again same fact based apprehensions……….. So Professor sb rightly advises that don’t wait for Mukhtiarkar Result and appear only in exam to be conducted by FPSC.. now u will ask , all cant be accommodated in federal post and ……, pleasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee, don’t ask so many questions, final is final , don’t wait for Mukhtira kar result, attempt for CSS, and FPSC exam and remaining must think how can they make onion , biryani and paan business more profitable.

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! U medical officers , anti corruption inspectors, Staff nurses, Lecturers , in short u all who have been recommended by SPSC and all those who wanna apply to provincial jobs through SPSC, plz follow the advice of professor Baba khan seriously, don’t apply for any provincial jobs and demand that sindh jobs be filled through FPSC, and until it happens, stick to the boycott of SPSC and plz don’t forget to pray for Respected Professor Baba Khan.

Don’t argue, come on, be quiet, he is professor. Try to undestand him, Don’t ask what will it result in? Whatever happens, it is better to be jobless as compared to face the consequences of the Cases in court and face the enquiry of Anti corruption because always the failures r right and they have credible evidences and………………., in short, salute professor and ask moderator not to delete the post written in honor of the our beloved Respected Professor.

Respectes Professor Baba khan,

I am sure the number of ur followers will increase after this post, plz, it is humbly requested to continue posting same charges and state of the affairs again and again without even thinking that repetitions will bore any one of us and nobody will reply u, if nobody replies u, I m here, I will keep u alive on cssforum and will spread ur message based upon logic, knowledge, prudence and sincerity. Sir , u r anxiously waited……….