View Single Post
Old Monday, April 11, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 6117, Css 2012 - Roll no 7476

anwaartheravian is on a distinguished road

My interview:

First of All the panel greeted me very kindly especially Sohail Safdar asked to sit, and feel relax and comfortable.

Then the interview started:

Bhagwan Das: (Read out some my educational details from pro-forma), then asked why did I came to CSS after my Engineering?

Bhagwan Das: Why do you want to join Police Service? What's it relations with your engineering studies?

Bhagwan Das: If you are made DMG officer, what steps will you take? How you'll be better than other officers? (Please bear in mind, DMG was NOT my first preference).

Bhagwan Das: What was DCO jhang Model? What was the name of that DCO?

Bhagwan Das: Why you mentioned 'The God of Small things' as your favourite book?

Bhagwan Das: What is fiber optics? Where it is laid? Can it also be laid under sea?

Bhagwan Das: What is high seas piracy?

Bhagwan Das: What are the steps taken to curb it?

Bhagwan Das: Have you heard about the shooting of some pirates by air jets?

Bhagwan Das: What were the effects of Japan Tsunami?

Bhagwan Das: What is teledensity?

Bhagwan Das: What are the reasons of rising criminal tendencies in our society?

Bhagwan Das: What are white collar crimes?

Bhagwan Das: Have you heard of Encounters? What are they?

Bhagwan Das: If you are asked to kill a criminal, because your officers are convinced that that criminal will get vindicated through Court. What will you do?

Sohail Safdar: (started with a strange question) Does mood effect the work in office?

Sohail Safdar: You mentioned in your weaknesses that you prefer not to work when not in mood, Don't you think this will effect your performance as a Police Officer?
(I tried to speak 4 times, but he didn't let me complete a single sentence, so I gave up, and listened to his lecture quietly)

Sohail Safdar: What is the name of the author of 'The God of Small things'? Why Indian establishment is against her?

Sohail Safdar: What's her stance on Kashmir issue?

Sohail Safdar: Does she favour a plebiscite in Kashmir, or not? Answer me in yes or no?

Sohail Safdar: What are the factor besides her stance on Kashmir, which bring govt's wrath on her?

Sohail Safdar: What is Nexalite Insurgency?

Sohail Safdar: How we can make our nuclear power plants safe from disasters like Japan?

Sohail Safdar: What is FBR plan B?

Sohail Safdar: What is plan A?
(I didn't know both so he told that plan A was RGST)

Sohail Safdar: Again asked, what is plan B?

Sohail Safdar: You have A+ grade in Matriculation, B grade in FSC, and you merely passed your engineering degree with a C grade? Why?

Sohail Safdar: What is community policing?

Maj. Gen. Owais: (A very kind person, who let you speak, and listens to your carefully) Since when did you want to join Civil Service?

Maj. Gen. Owais: Do you think you adopted the right path for entering into Civil Service (he was referring to Engineering)

Maj. Gen. Owais: In your hobbies, you mentioned book reading. What sort of books you read?

Maj. Gen. Owais: Which is your favourite fiction book? Why you like it?

Maj. Gen. Owais: How do you think your engineering studies can help you to improve police department's working?

Maj. Gen. Owais: What are cyber crimes?

Maj. Gen. Owais: Has Pakistan any unit to check such crimes? Tell me about any legislation done regarding this.

Maj. Gen. Owais: What is algorithm?

Maj. Gen. Owais: Can we use algorithms to secure the police computer data.
(What a strange question)

Maj. Gen. Owais: Why are extremist activities taking place in Pakistan? What is the solution?

Saud Gohar: What is the importance of crime scene?

Saud Gohar: Asked me about the unforgettable event i have mentioned in my psychological pro-forma.

Saud Gohar: What Pakistan has gained after becoming a nuclear power. (Have a little debate on this, i was trying to convince him that it made a positive impact, and will deter further full scale wars, while he was saying that it has made no impact).

While the debate was on, Bhagwan Das signalled Saud Gohar that that's enough, and they all greeted me well. And I left the room with thanks.

Will be looking forward to your prayers.
converter (Wednesday, April 13, 2011), floydian (Monday, April 11, 2011), Gul Khan (Monday, April 11, 2011), H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, April 14, 2011), maliasghar (Monday, April 11, 2011), rishzzz (Monday, April 11, 2011), Saad Qaisrani (Monday, April 11, 2011)