View Single Post
Old Monday, April 11, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I, however, have not personally read any verses relating to black magic in the Qur'an. Kindly, do me a favor and mention some verses as I'd like to read them (If you know them already)

Surah Al Baqara

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Surah Yunus

Moses said, "Do you say [thus] about the truth when it has come to you? Is this magic? But magicians will not succeed."

Surah Yunus

And when they had thrown, Moses said, "What you have brought is [only] magic. Indeed, Allah will expose its worthlessness. Indeed, Allah does not amend the work of corrupters.

Surah Taha

Then we will surely bring you magic like it, so make between us and you an appointment, which we will not fail to keep and neither will you, in a place assigned."

Surah Taha

So the magicians fell down in prostration. They said, "We have believed in the Lord of Aaron and Moses."

Surah Taha

[Pharaoh] said, "You believed him before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader who has taught you magic. So I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will crucify you on the trunks of palm trees, and you will surely know which of us is more severe in [giving] punishment and more enduring."

Surah Taha

Indeed, we have believed in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and what you compelled us [to do] of magic. And Allah is better and more enduring.

Surah Ash Shuara

[Pharaoh] said, You believed Moses before I gave you permission. Indeed, he is your leader who has taught you magic, but you are going to know. I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will surely crucify you all.

Surah Al-Qasas

But when the truth came to them from Us, they said," Why was he not given like that which was given to Moses?" Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Moses before? They said, "[They are but] two works of magic supporting each other, and indeed we are, in both, disbelievers."

Surah Al Muddathir

And said, This is not but magic imitated [from others].

Surah Al Falaq

And from the evil of the blowers in knots

Asif3531 (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), Faisal86 (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), Islaw Khan (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), Khanewalian (Tuesday, May 10, 2011), Miss khoso (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), mjkhan (Tuesday, April 12, 2011), neha rana (Tuesday, May 10, 2011), Pakistaniguy (Tuesday, May 10, 2011), Predator (Tuesday, May 10, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, May 10, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, May 09, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, April 11, 2011)