View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Farrah Zafar;289276]
I'm simply amazed after seeing this video.[/qoute]

Aap nay dunya nahi dekhi which is why you were simple amazed otherwise this is nothing to be amazed about.

Quote:
Girl friend is a term that laughs at the Pakistani society's moral values and its love to follow western culture.
I beg to differ. A girl friend can be any girl who is a friend (of a boy). I, For Instance, have many girl friends. Not that I share any physical relation with them, but they are just simple friends and as per dictionary definition they can be very well called my girlfriends ; Refer to Girlfriend | Define Girlfriend at Dictionary.com If you think I am pulling a fast one.

Secondly, why only the term "gf" is not going down your throat? What about other fashions and styles copied from the West? You are apparently from lahore, you should know this much better than someone like me who lives in Peshawar. Whenever I go to lahore, I feel like I am in some western country. Have you EVER visited clubs and cafe's in Lahore? And all those Dating points?

Also, forget this issue. I visited lahore during ramadhan, 90% of the people whom I encountered were eating openly in market places and everywhere. This is a much bigger issue than having a gf etc, have you ever talked and/or raised your voice against this If you are so concerned about Islam and/or Moral & ethical values? Please do explain, I really am Interested in learning from you.

Quote:
Such relationships are root cause of frustration and depression in youngsters.
lol ? I am sorry, no offense, but seriously this is a perfect joke. So, Having a gf is the root cause of depression? lolol. Then, using your logic, getting married should be even a more deeper cause of depression? OH lol .. I am sorry, but a bold question: Have you ever dated someone? You don't have to answer this question, but If you do so, that can explain things.

Quote:
When I discussed "Marriage;follow Islam or Society",some people took it as a childish approach but this video is reflective of failure of societal norms and example of weak social institutions.
It Is sad that people called your approach childish, The topic "Marriage : Follow Islam or society" by name sounds very Interesting and debatable. I'd like to read your argument on this, kindly come up with the link to that thread? I am too lazy to search

Quote:
Who is responsible for this brutal act?

Girl?
I think,No.The family of girl is responsible for her brutal act.The boy who was murdered,himself is responsible for his death.
How is her family responsible? her family advised her to date and kill In case of failure? or her family physically assisted the murder? Please elaborate

Quote:
Keeping girl friends and then showing them beautiful dreams of marriage has become a famous game now a days.I'm not only talking with the perspective of this video but also discussing it generally.I never heard a girl taking revenge in this way but it may not become an example for all girls
As long as the girl willingly establishes any physical relation be it based on the dreams she were shown or whatever, it's her fault as well. Some boys are serious and some are not. What kind of logic is this that if a boy tries to establish a relation with a girl by showing her dreams etc he should be killed? If anything like this happens and you want to put someone to death, you should put both to death for adultery as per Islamic law. Why only the boy?

Quote:
Beware Flirts;life is more important
Flirting can be useful, sometimes. It's good when you are bored and you know a girl wants attention and likes to be buttered. Let "x" be a girl, if "x" can be flirted with, it means "x" is an attention seeker and loves to be buttered. The one who flirts with "x" only says/does what "x" herself wants to hear etc. It's simple

Quote:
What are your views on this inhuman act?How do you see it excluding my point of view?
To be honest, I couldn't stop laughing. My friend actually told me about this few hours back while we were hanging out .. and when he told me, i started laughing instantly (I thought he was joking) but later on when I figured he was serious, i laughed even more and couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes. This, was something funny for me. It might be serious for some other people, My condolences with the boy's family and I hope Allah give his family patience but the Incident itself was very funny for me!