View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 14, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
@Mukt

You know very well what is meant by a G.F usually.Don't confuse it.Don't give reference of dictionary because some terms have different meanings in actual.

Interesting. So, Let me write a letter to those who waste their time in writing dictionaries not to do so because the word in dictionary does not mean what they say and in actual it means something else, then whats the point of having a dictionary?

GF means girl friend, then it depends on your mind. For me, and for the dictionary and for any logical person a GF is a friend of a boy who is a girl. Every lover (for a boy) is a gf BUT Every gf is not a lover (for a boy). I hope that makes it clear.

Quote:
At this time "above video" is being discussed.Discussion is not about "Lahore" or specifically about "west" or other immoralities.
Mostly assumptions are wrong;Neither I'm from Lahore nor I visited such places.
1 - I was replying to what you said and so video is not necessary because you did said somethings that were not EXACTLY related to the video and my answer to your sayings was completely in context.

2 - If you have not visited such places, I advise you to do so. If you can't physically visit them, ask your friends who already have. You will know why I suggested you to do so.

Quote:
People eating during Ramdan or not offering their prayers is their individual matter and it is duty of Government to make sure people should eat in their kitchens.lol
And it has no comparison with the issue of keeping a GF.
I never said it's your responsibility to enforce it on the people. You were saying that boys should not have gfs and blah blah because it's wrong in context of Islam and etc .. so I replied that many things are wrong according to islam so for how much of those issues (Ramadhan issue was one of them) have you raised your voice? Simple

Quote:
Haven't you seen an example of depression in above video?Such relationships which are not approved by society surely cause frustration and depression.
Not approved by society? lol? What society? The Society in Afghanistan or northern waziristan? because I have seen parents knowing their daughters dating and considers it not too bad in cities like lahore, karachi & islamabad etc.

When they send their daughters to universities, they are not aware of what happens there? I am sure you have studied in a uni or are studying, so why don't you comment about the mahool in uni where people are more interested in bf/gf rather than studying. Some Universities have opened dating rooms as well, DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS? BAHHH you make me laugh :/ So, a University now promotes dating etc .. how can you say its not accepted by society?

Quote:
Though your bold question is totally irrelevant yet I'm replying;
I don't believe in such relationships which are against moral,Islamic and social values so I never had such experience and surely will never have..Moreover Kindly don't ask me such type of question next time.
Good you answered, explained your position to comment on dating etc. It might be against islam, moral & social values etc but it does not bring depression, you are totally confusing the 2. Boys and girls dating each other enjoys it and have fun, when you have experience you will then know

Quote:
People didn't call my approach childish but they considered it childish/illogical to get marry in an early age.
I agree with them then.

Quote:
"Logically" your laziness is not acceptable so "rational" way is to search it by yourself.
The only logical thing I've ever heard from you is above, Thanks anyway; I'll give it a shot when I really have some time to waste!

Quote:
A girl does a murder and wanders alone with a gang of boys,who is responsible?Crime is a social problem and these problems happens just because of weak social institutions.
lolololololol. Girl doing murders might be new in pakistan, not in the world. So, you mean to say that even the most developed countries have weak social institutions? If so, why expect anything better comparatively in Pakistan? Please, For God sake be wise, rational and logical

Quote:
Family is the most responsible.She has been given freedom more than enough.Moral values are taught by family so indirectly her family is resposible.
When girls are not given freedom, they do think negative about their parents. So, It's a bad situation for the parents. If they give them freedom, they do such wonders and when restrictions are imposed they come up with "Oh, bcuz we r girls this is why we are being treated unfairly, nobody love us, they are underestimating us" and then, BhagwanDas also regularly asks about "Women empowerment" in interviews .. so people have to lie to him as well most of the time if one goes with your approach.

However, To be honest, Why are you given the freedom to use Internet? More stupid things happen on Internet rather than in real life, you know what i'm talking about but if you don't do ask me and I will explicitly mention it. More dating goes on computer rather than real life (In this modern age) so, why aren't you restricted? Are there any checks and balances on you? See? You get my point now?

Quote:
Now where your moral values went which were lamenting on people eating during Ramadan.Infact the things which seem right to you are "Right" and which are not liked by you are "wrong".
No, that's not true. I know dating is something wrong and I know eating in ramadhan openly is also wrong. Similarly, a drinker who consumes alcohol knows drinking is haram and wrong but they do it, because they enjoy it. I was only trying to say that why you are raising your voice for "wrong x" and not for "wrong y". Considering this, you should ask this question from yourself where your moral values go when such incidents happen ..

Quote:
Besides you gave definition of GF with reference of dictionary,tell me which dictionary of world and which moral scripture declare it legal?It means the female friends are a source of flirt for you.Let me clarify your mind "Girls specifically and generally every person loves attention,it doesn't mean you start exploiting their weakness.
Girls are more attention seekers than boys are, It is a known fact which can be observed. Use of dictionary was perfectly alright to explain to you to get a different word, gf is not a bad word as you think.

As for exploiting weakness, I never said one should exploit it but people do so. The girl enjoys getting attention and they enjoy dating as boys do, so why are only boys to blame?

Quote:
O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do? [Al-Quran 61:2]
Very good. I want to ask you the same question, You should understand the meaning, it's very deep. Why do you talk of restrictions etc on girls while you do not want them to be imposed on you or why don't you go for self-imposed restrictions?

Quote:
And Oh funny it was.Everything which happens to others seem funny unless it happens with ourselves.
No, not really. The incident was funny for me, I seriously do smile whenever i remember of it; It is indeed something to laugh about, i only feel sorry for the boy's family.

Quote:
Now the most important point dear Mukt,

The last line of my post was;

"What are your views on this inhuman act?How do you see it excluding my point of view?"
Yeah, I read that very clearly.

Quote:
Did I ask you to reply my point of view?When will you stop splitting posts with no reason?
[/SIZE]
Actually, I am drinking pepsi right now as I am writing this message, and I am very sure you did not asked me to drink pepsi. Just an hour back, I had lunch and I am sure you didn't asked me to have lunch either. I thought I don't need to ask for your permission before replying to something/anything; I apologize for not knowing this, seriously