View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

@gulrukh,
than i would suggest for sanctions as my only motive is to stop mukt ,why he is ruining and destroying all threads.
Why such post are not deleted and
i am raising such voice,my threads are deleted only so called blame of copy pasting.
I also opined to mods and suggest to ,because to consider thing being subject of right or wrong to majors is wrong.one should raised voice if any thing going bad and pin point it.
I have no personal enemity but gulruk i am seriously hurt with muk attitude .and i am thinking how the mindsets of ours are grown ?
Is it our attitude.
I bemoaned also when islamic values are used for attack and defense.
We have gained "churba" and mimicry and not true essence of it.i am very serious about islam and moral values