Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 14, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

The ultimate truth of life is that success hugs u in private but failure always slaps u in public.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame." — Benjamin Franklin

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - Napoleon Hill

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard

Strugling People never plan to rest.They always plan to struggle more effctively instead of rest because they know that:"Time Has No Holidays"

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)

"There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." - W. Clement Stone

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard

When you truly believe that you deserve success, your mind will automatically generate ways to achieve it

When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world." — George Washington Carver (1864—1943)

People wanted me
to be punctual.
When I became Punctual,
I realized that,
"Punctuality is the art of waiting for the careless people

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - Dale Carnegie

"Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate." - Thomas Jones

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955

"Think a hundred times before taking a decision and then stand by it like a rock"(Muhammad Ali Jinnah)

"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must."

"I have nothing to declare except my genius." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) upon arriving at U.S. customs 1882

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." — Albert Einstein

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." — Benjamin Franklin

"A person cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." - James Allen

Hard times are like a washing machine. They twist, turn & knock us around, but in the end we come out cleaner, brighter & better than before

"Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration." — Evan Esar

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success

Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.

Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm

“Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.”~ Arnold H. Glasgow

Don't wait for someone to make you laugh and wipe your tears, make your own-self your best friend. If you love yourself, no one can make you feel worthless.

You can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it...it is earned through your words & actions.

He who fails to plan, plans to fail.

Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings

No Matter what you do there will be critics.

We look for compromise when we are wrong. But, We look for justice when others are wrong

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No one who keeps his mind focussed entirely upon himself, can grow large, strong and beautiful in character. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success

Failure is a word unknown to me. Muhammad Ali Jinnah

“Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two works better than those.” Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

Islam is itself destiny and will not suffer destiny. Allama Muhammad Iqbal

"Conventional opinion is the ruin of our souls." Jalal ud din Rumi

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." — Napoleon Bonaparte

ALLAH never wastes any one's labour, that be a man or woman. AL- QURAN

Try & try, If u dont succeed, then cheat

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Islam is itself destiny and will not suffer destiny. ALLAMA IQBAL

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."

"Fight with ur strength, not with other's weaknesses because true success lies in ur effort not in other's defeat..."

Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."

"People who have no hold over their process of thinking are likely to be ruined by liberty of thought. If thought is immature liberty of thought becomes a method of converting men into animals." ALLAMA IQBAL

Why should I ask the wise men: Whence is my beginning? I am busy with the thought: Where will be my end?. ALLAMA MUHAMMAD IQBAL

The believers whose faith is most perfect are those who have the best character! Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

It is bad for a young man to sin; but it is worse for an old man to sin. Hazrat Abu Bakar Saddiq

Success doesn't mean the absence of failures; it means the attainment of ultimate objectives. It means winning the war, not every battle. Edwin C. Bliss

Jub tum dunya ki muflisi se tung aajao aur rizq ka koi rasta na niklay Tu sadqa de ker ALLAH se tijarat karo. (HAZRAT ALI (R.A.)

Winners don't do different things. They do things differently.

Opportunity is always under our feet. We don't have to go anywhere. All we need to do is recognize it.

That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful likewise, but there are certain doubtful things between the two from which it is well to abstain. HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

One who has accepted Islam has gained success. HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

Why should I ask the wise men: Whence is my beginning? I am busy
with the thought: Where will be my end? ALLAMA IQBAL

In any relationship, when attachment dies,formalitis are born, and when formalities are born, nothing remains....MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH

“Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.”

It is better to weep with wise men then to laugh with fools....

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. Nelson Mandela

Pray to Allah and be confident of a response
Arain007 (Friday, April 15, 2011), Miss khoso (Monday, April 18, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Saturday, April 16, 2011)