View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 17, 2011

FarazAli is on a distinguished road

Sadia shafiq-the question requires options or solutions. In other words, the examiner asks what Pakistan can do if india is allowed the seat.It means he requires solutions/recommendations.

So my first recommendation was an advice to Pak govt to push for increase in non-permanent seats.Do u understand what is meant by permanent and non-permanent seats?In case india is granted non-permanent seat, its effects would not be as severe as these would be if india is granted permanent seat.

My second recommendation was to improve economic position to the level of that of india....i think this is self-explanatory.

Third recommendation was to align our point of view with that of china.Presently Pakistan and China's point of view on india's inclusion as a permanent member differ slightly. So it is in interest of Pakistan to reconcile with china because china also does not want allow india the seat.

The fourth recommendation was to get the third world around ur point of view because the third world does not not support india's inclusion as a permanent member. Thus the third world and Pakistan are on the same page.

So i think u have got my point?