View Single Post
Old Monday, April 18, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by junni View Post
Dear Seniors,

In Islamiyat I attempted the following question

Q.4 Discuss the concept of veil and freedom of woman from Islamic point of view while analyzing the law against veil in France.

In answer to this question I first discussed in brief the concept of veil in islam from islamic point of view, then I criticized the law against veil in France.
I Wrote that on hand France and other western countries claim that they guarantee freedom of religion as well as freedom of expression, but on the other hand they make the law against veil, which is extremely condemnable. Moreover, the Muslim females in France veil themselves out of their own willingness, therefore no one has right to interfere in the personal life of an individual and legeslate such laws which threat interfaith harmony.

My answer was about 3 pages. I want to ask the seniors that how much marks I will probably secure on this answer?
Buddy, you have done excellent. I guess not less than 12 out of 16, you will secure.

BTW, my arguments in each question are devastating. I have not given a very conservative Islamist narratives; instead, I have taken extremely secular approach. If my paper is examined by some open minded liberal dude, then I do expect good score, else I will be expecting to be tried in court for violation of repugnant "blasphemy laws" of Pakistan.

My arguments were in favour of France ban of Burqa.

Last edited by Sheeraz S; Monday, April 18, 2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Arguments deleted from the post
The Following User Says Thank You to Sheeraz S For This Useful Post:
junni (Saturday, April 23, 2011)