View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

I wouldn't go into any lengthy discussions..I will just say what I have OBSERVED..n I trust my observation..I live in UK currently,n UK is the flag-bearer of protestant ethic--has always been--n I know for a fact that protestants are anything BUT athiests..They certainly believe in God..go to churches,celebrate cristmas,easter etc u name it..They might not be overtly religious lyk catholics or greek orthodox are(Again I say dis thru my observation)bt they certainly believe in God..n this I have confirmed with my house-mate who is quite a staunch protestant,and actually he was offended when I showed him this discussion that 'Athiests and protestants are 2 sides of the same coin'..The founder of protestant cult,Martin Luther,was a himself from a clergy and he only reformed christianity,never advocated athiesm..n this view has been reiterated by Webber as well..I think this argument should answer the question..