View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
But brother as competition is getting tough and tough and
more analytic , so one needs to follow a book which develops opinion prudent and expression elegant.
That's true and no one is kid these days to use only one book but i mentioned in my above posts that candidates who demand one book they should consult this. I have read trek to pakistan as well, it doesn't cover all the stuff required in Pak affairs. Opniions are self decisive and arguments are developed by you through several readings. However expression-elegant work can only be generated by candidate not by author of the books. Information is same in all the books, its you who will make the difference in paper.

Quote:
Expression is not up to the mark of any of the books you mentioned other then this.
Neither its substance and material
Let me know how you rate the expression-loaded books and substance-oriented???? if all above books are not of your standard and expression-loaded

Quote:
This is not exam to be passed, but to be excelled in
I never denied this.
Tassawur (Tuesday, April 19, 2011)