View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post

Well, Farrah!! Thanx in anticipation for quick replies. But i never go for high scoring myth, i always go behind my interest even if the subject is highly penalized in CE. I found interest in it after my FSc now........ I 've selected it and i will soon buy some bo0k for urdu optional, urdu compulsory k lye i bought Karwan's book its really helpful...

Regards
Nor I tried to convince you on grounds of high scoringI told you scores because people usually think Urdu mein achay marks nae aatay,marking bohat strict hoti hai,ye wo..tou last year ka score is an example for us that If one prepares it the best,he would surely be awarded the best
I'm happy to see a fellow in Urdu.Well I bought book Urdu optional by Caravan book house.Frankly speaking it is not the best book.You should buy"Urdu Adab ki Tareekh" by Sohail Bhatti along with Caravan wali book.These two will be a good combination.
If you need any further help,you are most welcome.

All the very best.