View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
I can't comment about Karavan's Book as i have no idea regarding that book yet i am reading Waqar Aziz Bhutta's book. He has given exactly the same needed material and most of the times in points and headings format which makes it easier for us to absorb the gist of the subject...
I'll rather recommend you to go to the market and compare the Waqar Aziz Bhutta's book with other books in the market by reading 1 or 2 topics in skipping mode from all books you will get the best odea and best out of them..... .

Regards
Brother though I don't have any background of the subject, I compared the two books . I found , waqar Aziz Bhutta's book much better.
Besides this book , I came across Social Work Theory And Practice (With Special Reference to Pakistan)
by
Dr. Muhammad Khalid
Brother ! This book has very comprehensive material but it is in much detail.
The thing problematic abut it is that it demands more time. No doubt it is much better book as well as subject is concerned.
Shafique Malik (Saturday, May 07, 2011), zujaja (Friday, April 29, 2011)