View Single Post
Old Monday, October 30, 2006

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Why?

I don't believe how people can swallow things as decriminalizing fornication. Do you even realize how serious this is? Have you lost all your shy, respect, modesty, social values?

I am fully justified in take serious notice of those who want to decriminalize fornication. You may view it as an ordinary thing ... that's why people of Pakistan are sleeping.

Admins & others can tolerate their mothers, wives, daughters & other women committing illegal sexual intercourse. But, I will always explode on hearing this from a Muslim. Because, I am a sincere Muslim & citizen of Pakistan who cares for the nation & who can't sit like a spectator to see what's happening.

Last word:-

Narrated Abu ‘Amir (RAA) or Abu Malik Al-Ash‘ari (RAA) that he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, ‘Return to us tomorrow.’ Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.”

[Its a saying of the Prophet (SAW). Not my own. So, don't object me.]

If you want to close this thread, do it. But, I find no justifiable reason to do so.

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.