View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
If you need only points then i would recommend you to buy some jahangir pub book. Their books are written short and in bullets, along with that you can take internet support as its the best source these days.....

It doesn't matter at all even if you didn't have sociology in css. You can go for social work easily because it demands very small amount of aptitude and concepts are seriously light, giving no-tension, yet it will be your own decision. You can browse through social work topics and sociology thread in forum and find out if this subject matches your strengths or not....

Regards
if you will provide me an adhered and pointed copy than i will thank ful to you .often,i use net ,but it is not an organised one.time is too short.jehangir books are of cheaper stuff.i 'll use recmmended.in which thread you will provide?

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 08:07 AM.