View Single Post
Old Friday, April 22, 2011
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

Interestingly enough, when I used to work in Europe, my boss had two daughters and he was very happy for having two daughters instead of sons. I asked him why, and he replied what you wrote, "boys are mannerless while girls are caring and living therefore I am glad to have two daughters in my family."

Ofcourse, it struck me since it was against our norms and cultures where still unfortunately boys are preferred over girls. (But hush! its the taboo in our society that we may not speak of.)

To sum up, I do agree that girls care more for the parents. Actually, the fact is, female gender is generally tender, caring and soft-hearted whether its mother, sister, daughter or wife whereas males are built to deal with issues that demand that sturdiness in character and built.

Though, I agree with your statement but it should not be implied from my post that I would prefer one over the other.