View Single Post
Old Friday, April 22, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
What's the point in pasting extracts from Bacon's Essay when they are available on different sites and in text books? Post something useful.

For a long time we mods have ignored your posts but now is the time to tell you that most of your posts are useless, are very hard to read and difficult to understand. When I myself, being a student of literature, go through your posts, I fail to comprehend anything you write or share.

Look at your posts above. eg Edward said's cultural imperialism...Islam through western eyes. What you have tried to say, no one can tell.

Even your above 2 posts are too hard to get.
you are right in your assumption"i also suffered humiliation.this is the heading "islam through western eyes",he judged the perception of both orient as well as oriental(occidents)
as you delete my post than deleate this whole thread.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/provincia...ure-books.html

this is the reason to share ..

so to avoid you from further such stuff and irrelevancy i have to ask one thing.
I want to de activate my account'
if you will help me ,than it will also suit you.
This forum now ,has made me sick,
with such insult,