View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 23, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
farasat can you tell me the duration of this coures and fee.is there any specific month for admission or we can get it any time.
I did IELTS in 2008 and scored 7.0 bands. I went to an institute in Sialkot named ELC. I went there for about 4 weeks. They charged me 4500 for the coaching and the fees of examination were 8800 then. I appeared through Australian Education Council. Fees will definitely be higher now. For complete information visit this link:
IELTS - International English Language Testing System| Home
You can score good bands in it i.e near to 6.5 or 7.0 by practicing a lot. Practice and getting your basics right is the key to score well in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanewalian View Post
I think, there is no need of IELTs preparation for you. You can easily get 7 or 7.5 band by virtue of using this forum. You just need to know about the criteria/procedure of IELTs Exam.
Preparation is not necessary but its good to join a good institution. You learn proper techniques there and get proper guidance. Moreover lemme tell you that the band of 7.0 is a very good score and is not at all very easy to get as suggested by you. More than 80% are not able to score even 6.0 bands.

Regards,
SYEDA SABAHAT (Saturday, April 23, 2011)